Friday, April 30, 2010

take me out to the ball game...

Went to the Dodgers game today. Paid $13 for Loge Level seats. Apparently that's a good deal. I was excited about it. They played the Pirates and won, 6-2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar pitched the first pitch. It was bad, but he was a basketball player, so it's cool. We also got free hats. They'd be cool if I wore hats... or cared about UCLA. They're the LA symbol thing like on the regular Dodgers hats, but they're powder blue and gold, like UCLA. We barely made the cutoff for the hats it seemed. It was the first 20,000 fans, and it looked like they were down to their last 25 or so at the gate we entered when we got there.

Again, they won. And so did the Lakers. It was a good day for LA. Although, I think the Angels lost. Whatever.

Oh, and it was super windy. This made it quite difficult to eat my nachos. My hair was everywhere (screaming infidelities...) but mainly in my mouth. The nachos were not very good. Tasteless. But overall, a good game.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: